Live Arrival Guarantee Policy
In the rare of case of Dead On Arrival (DOA) please:
1. Take clear photos of the invertebrate(s) and/or fish in the unopened bag.
2. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 hours of the first delivery attempt or pick-up.
3. A Refund or Gift Card will be issued for the cost of lost invertebrate(s) or fish only. If a replacement is requested instead of a refund, we will invoice you the shipping cost for the replacement.
4. For orders with Snail(s): It is totally normal for snails not to move for up to 5 days from arrival. Leave them in a corner of your tank for 5 days. If they have not moved within the 5 day timeframe or start to smell, email us with a photo of the snail(s) and a Refund or Gift Card will be issued for the cost of lost invertebrate(s) only. If a replacement is requested instead of a refund, we will invoice you the shipping cost for the replacement.
5. Claims due to packages being left outside for extended periods of time in extreme temperatures will be void.
6.The shipment must be sent to the correct delivery address, and not forwarded to another address unless the package is delivered on the same day. Forwarding of packages will usually result in an extra day or more in transit and will void our Live Arrival Guarantee. If UPS or USPS forwards your shipment in error, we do cover that type of mistake.
7. Packages that are being held at the post office or a UPS location has to be picked up by the customer or a redelivery has be rescheduled within 1 day from delivery to the post office or UPS location for the Live Arrival Guarantee to be valid. This applies to cases where the customer decides to hold the package and/or cases where USPS or UPS decides to hold the package at their discretion.